Thursday, February 12, 2009

Found a spider on my pillow today...

Yes, I am traumatized.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Kill me - that is my nightmare!

Katie H. said...

Yes, I too have started to see lots of spiders already. That is why I curse Utah and it not getting cold enough to kill them all. Blasted warm weather!!!!

Go buy Hot Shot Spider Killer. It is AMAZING!!!!

Jude said...

Not to freak you out even more, but have you heard the folklore that the average person eats 4 spiders a year in their sleep? I'm SO not believing that. UGH!

Elisabeth Taylor said...

It is my nightmare as well- I should tell you the story of the first two nights Mark & I spent here at the house after we got married. I woke up to a spider on my arm each night- had never seen one before! The next day I fumigated the entire house myself - TWICE.

Thanks for the advice Katie. I've actually got the stuff. I don't trust the 'environmentally friendly' stuff so many of the pest control workers use today- I like to get down and dirty and wipe out the whole population, no questions asked, in one fell swoop. Mark just shakes his head at me, but I'm probably the best fumigator / pest control worker I know!

I NEVER see spiders and all of the sudden I'm making the bed and one is just chilling right on the top pillow- didn't move when I threw it and it was live. I was able to run grab tissue and come back to pick it right up and smoosh it! I hate CRAWLEYS!!!

Terra said...

At least you didn't eat it in your sleep :)